As an additional service, Breitling is offering registered clients the possibility to purchase an extension of the Breitling International Warranty and/or the Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty on https://www.breitling.com (each referred to as “Breitling Warranty Extension”), covering your Breitling watch or chronograph against any manufacturing defect for an additional period of time as set out under the terms and conditions below:
Check the model reference on the case back of your watch.
If the second letter is a B and the 2 following figures are comprised between 01 and 35 (B01 to B35), your watch has a Mechanical Manufacture Breitling Movement.
The Breitling Warranty Extension takes effect on the next day following the day of expiration of the Breitling International Warranty and/or the Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty.
The Breitling Warranty Extension is an additional service that you can only purchase for a Breitling watch and/or Breitling Chronograph which is still under valid Breitling International Warranty and/or Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty.
The Breitling Warranty Extension is a one-time extension only and cannot be combined with a second Breitling Warranty Extension for the same Breitling watch and/or Breitling chronograph.
The Warranty Extension remains valid during the Warranty Extension Period only if any required servicing or repair work on your Breitling watch or chronograph has been carried out by an authorized Breitling service center.
For the Breitling Warranty Extension, same Exceptions as for the Breitling International Warranty and/or the Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty apply.
Extended Breitling International Warranty does not cover (hereinafter referred to as “Exceptions”):
- Theft, loss, acts of God, natural disasters and accidents (blows, shocks or crushing, etc.)
- Damage resulting from mistreatment or improper use
- Damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever other than an authorized Breitling Service Center
- Straps other than metal bracelets
- Wear and tear from normal use and ageing of the watch and/or the metal bracelet and buckle or clasp
- Any routine services as per the recommended service plan of your Breitling watch
- Applications for the repair of a watch of which the Breitling Warranty Extension has not been activated
Extended Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty does not cover:
- Water resistance problems and their consequences if the water resistance tests have not been performed every two years
Furthermore, same Exceptions as for the Extended Breitling International Warranty apply.