1. Never activate the chronograph pushers underwater or when the watch is wet. The only exception is for watches equipped with dedicated patented magnetic pusher systems resistant to 2,000 meters.
2. Never pull out and use a crown underwater or if the watch is wet.
3. If you have a screw-locked crown or chronograph pushers, make sure they are screwed-in before exposure to water.
4. Never try to open your watch yourself. This can compromise the integrity of the case and/or displace the gaskets.
5. In the event of water or condensation under the crystal, take your watch to a Breitling retailer or an authorized service center immediately.
6. If you use your watch extensively in water, we recommend servicing it once a year for water-resistance testing and gasket replacement.
7. Avoid exposing leather and textile straps to water as it can damage these materials irreparably. Consider instead a metal bracelet or rubber strap for your water-based activities.