In 1985, Breitling launched the Aerospace, an innovative, multifunction chronograph equipped with state-of-the-art Swiss technology. Heir to this legendary model, the Aerospace Evo retains the same powerful, dynamic and technical style – combined with the latest electronic developments. Equipped with an officially chronometer-certified SuperQuartz™ caliber, it is distinguished by a user-friendly control system with crown-activated functions including 1/100th of a second chronograph, countdown timer, second time zone, alarm, audible time signal (minute repeater) and calendar.
- Breitling 79
- SuperQuartz™, thermocompensated quartz electronic, analog and 12/24 hr LCD digital display, display backlighting (NVG compatible), EOL indicator
- 1/100th second, to 59 min. 59,99 sec. then hrs/min/sec. to 48hrs max.
- Digital, day and date programmed for 4 years
- Other functions
- Countdown timer, 2nd timezone, alarm, minute repeater
- With screws
- Battery type/life
- 380/3 to 4 years
- Water resistance
- 100 m (330 ft)
- Unidirectional, ratcheted
- Non screw-locked, two gaskets, integrated pushpiece
- Sapphire, glareproofed both sides
- 43.00 mm
- 10.80 mm
- Weight (without strap)
- 100.00 g.
- 22/20 mm