Your Breitling watch or chronograph is guaranteed against any manufacturing defect as set out under this terms and conditions (“Breitling International Warranty”), taking effect as of the date of purchase of the watch (“Warranty Period”).
Check the model reference on the case back of your watch.
If the second letter is a B and the 2 following figures are comprised between 01 and 35 (B01 to B35), your watch has a Mechanical Manufacture Breitling Movement.
The Breitling International Warranty will be honored by authorized Breitling partners worldwide providing that it has been activated at the time of purchase by an authorized Breitling salesperson.
When the Breitling International Warranty has been activated, the following information will be available to you, by either scanning the QR code on your warranty card using your smartphone and/or by accessing this information at any Official Breitling Retailer or Breitling Boutique:
- Model name
- Model reference
- Serial number
- Warranty activation date
- International Warranty duration.
The Warranty remains valid during the Warranty Period only if any required servicing or repair work on your Breitling watch or chronograph has been carried out by an authorized Breitling service center.
The Breitling International Warranty does not cover (hereinafter referred to as “Exceptions”):
- Theft, loss, acts of God, natural disasters and accidents (blows, shocks or crushing, etc.)
- Damage resulting from mistreatment or improper use
- Damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever other than an authorized Breitling Service Center
- Straps other than metal bracelets
- Wear and tear from normal use and ageing of the watch and/or the metal bracelet and buckle or clasp;
- Any routine services as per the recommended service plan of your Breitling watch
- Applications for the repair of a watch of which the warranty has not been activated.
The Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty does not cover:
- Water resistance problems and their consequences if the water resistance tests have not been performed every two years
Furthermore, same Exceptions as for the Breitling International Warranty apply.
NOTE: The Breitling International Warranty does not in any way affect the consumers’ rights legally recognized by the law applicable in the product’s country of purchase.
The Breitling Warranty Extension takes effect on the next day following the day of expiration of the Breitling International Warranty and/or the Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty.
The Breitling Warranty Extension is an additional service that you can only purchase for a Breitling watch and/or Breitling Chronograph which is still under valid Breitling International Warranty and/or Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty.
The Breitling Warranty Extension is a one-time extension only and cannot be combined with a second Breitling Warranty Extension for the same Breitling watch and/or Breitling chronograph.
The Warranty Extension remains valid during the Warranty Extension Period only if any required servicing or repair work on your Breitling watch or chronograph has been carried out by an authorized Breitling service center.
For the Breitling Warranty Extension, same Exceptions as for the Breitling International Warranty and/or the Breitling International Manufacture Movement Warranty apply.