We hope you enjoy your new Breitling watch or strap upon delivery; however should you wish to return your Breitling order for any reason, you can follow these simple steps:
- Contact the Breitling Concierge on 020 721 9617 to request a return within 14 days of your delivery date
- Our Concierge team will provide you with the instructions on how to return your Breitling product(s).
- To return your Breitling order free of charge, our Concierge team will provide you with the pre-paid returns label and arrange a returns collection.
- You will need to return your order within 14 days.
In order to receive a full refund, the product must be returned in the original state that you received it in, complete with any accessories and stickers and if applicable, the security tag must remain attached.
Once Breitling has received the returned product, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Upon receiving a return, Breitling will verify that the returned products meet the conditions of the return rules mentioned above. Strict Quality Control procedures will be undertaken to verify this. If the returned Breitling Products meet the Quality Control standard, Breitling will proceed with the applicable refund. Please note that this process can take up to 15 days. If the returned Products do not meet the Quality Control standard, Breitling may refuse the return, or offer a partial refund. In the case that a return is refused, the Breitling Products will be sent back to the Customer or the Gift Recipient, as applicable.
- Only Breitling products that have been purchased via the website or through the Concierge Service may be returned to Breitling through this process.
- Breitling products that have been customised or engraved cannot be returned to Breitling for a refund.
For full details on shipping, please see the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR ECOMMERCE AND CONCIERGE SERVICES OF BREITLING POLAND.